If you truly want to R.E.S.T.
If you really want Rock-solid Eternal Spiritualty Today, Consider:
Who Is God to His Children
A Christ Follower’s Perspective and Healthy Heavenly View:
Many have an unhealthy (unholy) view of God that hinders their ability to know God and turn from their brokenness and sin to God. Below is a healthy view of God that I have found helps those traumatized in life. And it helps those who are lost, or feel, lost to rewrite the bad scripts in their head, and heart, so they can find solid freedom in Christ. God can use this to transform your mind, and He can completely renew it: For the full impact look these scriptures up. Read them out loud. Why? Because “Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.” (Romans 10:17)
- God IS Love. 1 John 4:8
- God loves ME! 1 John 4:9-10 John 3:16-18
- God demonstrates Love to those who will turn to Him and receive it from him: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- God makes a covenant with us that transforms us and causes those who turn to Him to be transformed and forgiven of every sin or wrong doing. Heb. 10:10-14. Reading verses 9-23 give the big picture.
- God gives total security to those who turn to Him. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
- God saves those who turn to him. Ephesians 2:8-9
- God makes me the best person I can possibly be in this journey of life. Ephesians 2:10, 1 Corinthians 15:10, 2 Cor. 5:17, 2 Cor. 5:21
- God gives me freedom and liberty to live fully. John 8:32, John 8:36, Galatians 5:1.
- God declares me to be perfect in His sight. Not necessarily humanities sight. Hebrews 10:14, Colossians 1:21-23, Colossians 2:10-11, Romans 3:20-25
· God Cleanses me from all my guilt and shame, If I turn to Him. Hebrews 10:21-23.
- God makes me an entirely new creation as I turn from my brokenness to Him. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
· God makes me a new creation,
A Minister of Reconciliation;
And He gives me the power to be all of the above all at once:
2 Cor. 5:17-21
Be Blessed Today
Especially Today. For It Is God’s Gift.